Challenge Day Twenty - Two / My Golf


Day 22: What is the first car you bought/drove/remember? Write a poem about it. 

To - My Golf Two

So, I said goodbye to you
Faithful metal friend
You cunning shape in blue -
Not any chance to mend
Forgive me I've forgotten
To feed you many times
Now you are old and rotten
But still feel it's a crime
To give you to another
You gave me some grey hair
But anyway I'd rather
Still keep you in my care
You made me a real traveller
A master of the roads
Not someone's silly passenger
Not a tired chaser of toads

And now I've learnt by chance
You have become a tramp
And old slut illegally dumped
That never's going to prance...




Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Wiersze Lema w tłumaczeniu

Sięgając po widnokrąg

Pociąg(i) do Islandii