Challenge 2 (24) / Waiting For Magnolia


24. THINKING OUT LOUD
Instead of writing a poem, compose it out loud. Use a tape recorder, your smartphone, or have someone else write it down for you. Don’t over think it! Spend no more than 15 minutes “writing.”


Waiting for magnolia
To bloom
I count down
The needles
Love Respect Hate
Love Respect Hate
And when the last needle
Is down
There comes the summer
And awareness
Is a bug dwelling in the bud?
Shall I learn it soon?
Let me grate my illussions
Should I sow them
And wait for the next year
To come?
Sould I care less?
Summer's coming 
I'm not sad




Czekając na magnolię
Żeby rozkwitła
Odliczam
Igły
Kocha Szanuje Nienawidzi
Kocha Szanuje Nienawidzi
A kiedy ostatnia igła
Poleci w dół
Nadchodzi lato
I świadomość
Czy robal zamieszkuje pączek?
Dowiem się tego szybko?
Niech zetrę na wiór moje iluzje
Czy powinnam zasiać je
I czekać na następny rok
Aż nadejdzie?

Powinno mnie to obchodzić
?Lato się zbliża
Nie jestem smutna

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Wiersze Lema w tłumaczeniu

Sięgając po widnokrąg

Pociąg(i) do Islandii