Challenge Day Twenty - Seven / Ode to Mr. P


Day 27: Write the poem you’ve been too afraid to write. 


Hello Mr P.
I've got a crush on thee
I'm not a woman who
'D ever say that to you
But honestly I need
To satisfy my greed
So to my deep mind's eye
I am moving my thigh
I am biting my lip
And undoing my zip
I'm all like velvety thrill
Full of crave and good will
And you are somewhere there
With all your charm and flair
With glowing sparks in t'eyes
I'd say it's paradise
But that sounds so naive...
So, am I able to cleave
A crack in your attention?
...I guess it's just pretention


Witam, panie Pe
Chyba pana chcę
Nie jestem taka śmiała
Bym to powiedzieć miała
Ale szczerze przyznaję
Zachłanna pozostaję
Więc w wyobraźni widzę
Jak dolną wargę gryzę
Przesuwam wolno udo
Rozpinam na plecach suwak
Jak aksamitny dreszcz
Łaknę i dawać chcę też
A gdzieś tam jesteś ty
Masz urok, polot i
W oczach ogniki migają
I czuję się jak w raju
A jakie to naiwne....
No więc, czy kiedyś wytnę
Rysę w Twojej uwadze?
...No co ja Ci poradzę?

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Wiersze Lema w tłumaczeniu

Sięgając po widnokrąg

Pociąg(i) do Islandii